> How does the second screen concept fit into all this?
> ... sorry if you said but there was a _lot_ of text (8-)#
It is not considered. However, this could easily be emulted by swapping the
save area for another one and setting all the changed flags.
Question is, whatfor? Which program needs this? Also, I don't think it was
supported by PE.
Even more so, the second screen and swapping is normally used to have a
screen drawing buffer which is not displayed to prevent flicker. As I
propose you can disable update for a screen, this should never be a problem.

Joachim