At 02:03 μμ 9/4/2002, you wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, ZN wrote:
>
> > The service outlets are it's biggest enemy and
> > they are expensive, so people just keep driving on...
>
>Yeah!
>
>A suspension sphere cost 44 pounds back in the days I had citroens.
>Changing them was no tougher than changing an oil filter - same skills
>required (twist off, twist on, just remember to jack the car up first ;)
>
>But for some reason they always thought they should charge 150 pounds for
>'fitting'...

Hehe I remember my late uncle's DS21 when he took it for service he was
cursing a week before and a week after ;-) (And his wallet was empty too :-)

>Grrr.
>
>For on-topicness, has anyone ever used a QL in a mobile configuration, in,
>say, a car?

A regular one could be used, an Aurora based one, I am afraid it could
never survive the vibrations ;-) It's mechanically unstable as it is let
alone on a car!

Phoebus