At 07:46 μμ 10/4/2002, you wrote:

>>Plus you need a good editor ... the Editor or MicroEmacs I would
>>recommended - I use both.
>Personally I use QD and you can buy it from Jochen too so this is not an
>advert.

QD is one of the best programming (and more) editors I've ever used too :-)
(If only it weren't for that weird block function... I know I know Jochen
don't beat me with it... You have made your opinion known too many times
and in any case you programmed the thing so you can have it your way :-))

I suggested to Dave to start off with MicroEmacs as since he's been using
Linux he would be a known environment.... (QD is FAR EASIER TO WORK WITH
than MicroEmacs :-)