At 07:23 μμ 16/4/2002, you wrote:

>In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Phoebus
>Dokos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>>Hi all,
>>I asked a little while back for info on which is the latest SMSQ/E for
>>the SGC.... Does anyone know?
>Difficult question. 2.99 was released but failed with the Minerva ROM in
>place and previous versions had problems with DD disks. Most people would
>not find this a problem but I have to update these disks so I need it to
>work. I am using 2.95 still.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with some programs compiled with
QLiberator and SMSQ/E v. 2.91 to 2.98 (ie. I have trouble running Duncan's
QCDEZE which btw: doesn't run on his Qx0 either if SMSQ/E is <2.98b)

I experienced the same problem with other programs as well and given that I
don't use DD disks I don't see a problem using it :-)

Phoebus