At 06:01 μμ 17/4/2002, you wrote:

>Mind you someone reported at Manchester that Xchange does not work
>loaded from RomDisq in his system (SGC) but does with GC.
>He gets a crash with creeping screen drawing from bottom.
>Most odd, as mine does work from RD with all hardware.
>Anyone else seen similar oddities.

Creeping screen is either an SGC not plugged all the way through or the
RomDisq not plugged all the way in... Every time mine does something like
this it's my fault not the RomDisq's. XCHANGE works great with both a
standard QL (tried it yesterday) with a SGC or TRL delta disk OR my Aurora/SGC

Phoebus

(I guess it has something to do with timings)