Dilwyn Jones writes:

> I'm having a spot of bother with Application Window menus in Easyptr -
> can anyone help?
>
> If I set up a simple menu in app window 1 based on an array like DIM
> array$(36,200) and call it with
>
> MDRAW #0,"flp1_mymenu_menu"
> MAWDRAW #0,1,array$
>
> all seems well. Even if I split the array, it seems to work:
>
> MAWDRAW #0,1,array$(0 to 10)
>
> What doesn't seem to work though is when it stops being a 2
> dimensional array:
>
> MAWDRAW #0,1,array$(0 to 0)
>
> This is used to display and select a list of filenames on a disk and
> the problem happens when there is only one file on a disk (see my
> MakeDirs and SystemSet program file menus). I am currently using a
> workaround based on:
>
> MAWDRAW #0,1,array$(0 to 0+(number_of_files=1))
> IF number_of_files = 1 THEN
>   REMark set status of second item in list to unavailable
>   stat% = MSTAT%(#0,65536*2+1,-1)
> END IF

I use a similar workaround ;)

    mawsetup#cm, 1, qseld$(c0% to qcount% + (qcount% = c0%))
    mstat#cm, 1, qstat%(c0% to qcount% + (qcount% = c0%))

Same problem with the other MAWDRAW/SETUP parameters and MSTAT.

The only fix is for someone to update the package. Is that going anywhere?
My offer of the loan a fine pair of Sheffield thumb screws was never called
upon.

Per