Hi folks.  I know I don't send often, but I'm waiting for a long video
render and thought I'd pipe up.

I haven't seen the sun in a while - busy editing video for the upcoming QL
2002 DVD, which I hope to have finished in time for NESQLUG next month.

I'm working on the AGM's Chinese meal footage at the moment, and the colour
correction's what's rendering.  It may not be a crab fest (though I'm sure
there was some seafood in there somewhere) but it's making a nice musical
interlude.

Phoebus - DB tells me you've been to these things before, so any idea what
time the crab fest will start on Sunday 2nd June?

Just wanted to say you're not the only ones around today.

Thanks for listening.

Steve Reyal
J-Edi(t) Knight and friend to Captain Branagh.