Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 4:19 PM
Subject: [ql-users] Reading PC formatted disks

What is the best means currently of a standard QL with an old floppy disk interface reading PC formatted disks??  There used to be an old PD program IBMDisk or similar, but if I recall correctly, it was a bit dodgy.

There must be something better nowadays for non SMSQ/E systems..

Jochen's ATR device possibly - is it still available??  Are there any limits on its use?

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware