----- Original Message -----
From: Roy Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Just another idea

> In the short period in which the Grafs
> have operated they have managed to alienate most of the QL Traders to
> the extent that the only people who wanted to talk to them at the
> Manchester show were a few customers. If it was just me I would
> understand but it was unanimous.

Not entirely true. I know as a trader I have no axe with the Grafs to grind,
but I had a lengthy and interesting conversation at Manchester with Claus.

I had a difficult and unpleasant Manchester, but this was nothing to do with
the Grafs. I think it is a bit dangerous to make them the scapegoats for the
failure of a show that was difficult for all traders for other reasons.

By the way, Sarah and John, if you follow this list don't be put off by
these comments. You are right to insist that the QL needs a presence in the
north of England and the way we improve the atmosphere (and sales!) at
Manchester shows is by building up contacts so that the traders and
(northern) punters know one another better.

Geoff Wicks.