From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 10:54 PM
Subject: [ql-users] Sinclair QL Collections

I have just received various second hand QLs from Malcolm Cadman along with
lots of other 2nd hand items.

I am adding a list of 2nd hand items to my web-site for those who are
interested.  I still have lots of items to list
See http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware/2ndhand..html

I also have what looks like an issue 2 board (not working at the moment).  I
recall someone was building a collection of all the various builds and had a
web-page with pictures of the variations, but cannot remember who it was....
Any ideas please.

Finally, just a push in Dave Park's direction - please please please work on
that keyboard replacement - I now have about 6 QLs all working except for
one or two keys!!!  Ahhhh. The membranes are now too brittle to mess about
trying to swap them.

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware