----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Firshman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Parcelfarce

On  Mon, 23 Sep 2002 at 23:33:05, Bill Waugh wrote:
(ref: <000c01c26351$30261c60$23d27ad5@famwaugh>)

> [...]
That got totally zapped by line breaks.
I had to extract to a text editor and remake it.
There are two ways of getting this through

<URL:someurl>
<someurl>

You have not been following the thread on ql-chat (8-)#

Where exactly on that site did you find standard UK prices?
The cheapest I could find there (as I said above) was Parcelfarce48
for £11.85

I reckon something has gone wrong when Consignia site took over
parcelforce.com (I have to speel it right there (8-)#  )

Tony I tried it direct from Outlook Express, took me right there , clicked
on services and got a list that includes postal service's, there is also a
post charge calculator, I think what you want is in there, sorry got to go
to work now I'll try it in more detail tonight ( shouldn't cost anywhere
near  £11.85 I,ve posted heavy stuff for less)

All the best - Bill