??? 3/11/2002 3:20:08 ??, ?/? "Geoff Wicks"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????:

<snip>
> The only
>place open was the EasyInternet cafe. Guess the nationality
of the
>proprieter!
>
>These Greeks get everywhere.

Yes we do... however the nationality of the proprietor had
nothing to do with the ability of IE and OE to show Greek...

Windows has come a long way (language wise) I am in the sad
position to admit (and I am not biased on that as everybody
remembers my previous anti-M$ rants).

Practically all post-Win98 Windows can accept and display the
majority of languages (The exception to that is the US
versions of Windows.. .don't ask me why)

>We should give them back their marbles to play
>with! (Quickly ducks under desk again.)

Ahhh yes... please deliver at: Phoebus Dokos, Indiana, PA
:-)....
 Serious though, it would be nice to get them back... even as
a loan.. I believe our PM gave a formal request to Tony Blair
last week to get them like that... we'll see :-)

  • ... RWAPSoftware
    • ... Geoff Wicks
      • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος
      • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος