In message <005201c2864a$e385e4e0$0d5c933e@tony>, TonyTebby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
<BIG SNIP>

"Confidential in as much as you will not pass information on to any other
interested party, this way I can speak freely and as I want. Don't tell
Wolfgang, Marcel, Jochen etc. etc. On my part I must tell Derek all
(partner) and allow Peter Graf (associate) at least to have some
information (maybe all) of what is happening."

Who do you think has been refusing to communicate?

The Q60 - licence fee (royalties)

Dennis Smith states that "We have been producing the Q60 for over a
year" and "Licence money has been paid" - who was this licence money
paid to? I certainly did not get it.

More in sorrow&

I accept the blame for writing QDOS and the consequences, but what have
 Wolgang Lenerz, Jochen Merz and others done to merit the treatment
they are getting - they deserve to keep their fingers.

Tony Tebby
I think that this says it all really and anyone who has any cause to doubt the honesty of those who have striven to keep SMSQ/E on course should take note. I personally feel I owe a debt of gratitude to TT for all of his work over these years. His enthusiasm on the occasions when we met certainly played a large part in keeping my interest in the QL going. Tony's statements have backed up many of the things that we have been saying over the last few months and should really blow the cobwebs away from those who doubted. Still, given the way some people seem to react, I suppose there will be those who do not believe him either.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK