At 14:54 26/11/2002, you wrote:

Just an update on the poll for these...

There are 23 people left messages on my bulletin board, wanting at least 52 membranes between them. They seem to be willing to pay no more than £15 - £20 each.

Maybe this would be a viable proposition after all, provided that we can find someone to make them cheaply enough...
FWIW, I would have replied, but your BB doesn't work in my browser :(

I'd go for 4, provided they were some kind of long-life membrane which doesn't go brittle for at least 10 years (or ~20yrs in lightproof & airtight storage).

--
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!