On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:32:35 -0500, Mark Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm having difficulty with Turbo on my newly setup QXL card. Typing in a simple hello world type app and running "charge" seems to hang the machine, or eventually even reset it.

I enter:
10 PRINT "HELLO WORLD!"
20 GOTO 10

prog_use win1_tools_turbo_
data_use win1_
dest_use win1_

charge

Am I just not reading the manuals right, or are there quirks with Turbo in certain situations? Also, am I write in assuming Turbo is the way to go for compiling SBasic apps?

Thanks,
Mark

Which version of Turbo are you running?
Also I have it a habit of putting data_use to the same dir as turbo btw.

Phoebus
--
Phoebus Dokos - Undergrad in MIS
Eberly College of Business - Indiana U. of PA