----- Original Message -----
From: "Dilwyn Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ql-users] QL Today - news

> If anyone has any news or articles for QL Today, we are now (rather
> later than hoped) starting to compile the next issue, so please send
> in any material as soon as possible to Jochen or myself.

Thanks for the request. About 10 days ago I sent you an article (1000 words)
on QTYP dictionaries and a new advert, but I am not sure whether these have
arrived safely. Basically everything I have been sending to Jochen using
@j-m-s.com has bounced back as undeliverable. When I send things to you, my
adress book defaults to [EMAIL PROTECTED] These emails appear to get
through, but I wonder if you receive them because I see you no longer give
this as a valid email address in QL Today. I also see that the QL Today web
site is seriously out of date. It currently advertises forthcoming shows at
Byfleet and Berchtesgaden giving the 2002 dates!!

Thanks also for the Autograph review. I don't usually reply to reviews as I
think an author should not breathe down a reviewer's neck, but there is one
serious factual error. (You do not need the QLib runtime exts to run Just
Words! programs - they are incorporated into the program.) I am more
interesting in writing about John's suggestion of using TurboPTR and Turbo,
partly through things I have learnt from QWord. I think this would be an
interesting subject for discussion in QL Today.

BTW the screens reproduce quite well on my PC with the exception of the
green help screen.

Best Wishes,
Geoff Wicks.