Looking through some old notes, Marcel and I indeed had run across this in Jun 02. It is in my version of LIBC_A already but looking further and checking Dave Walker's C68 websight, I don't see any updates in that time frame.

In the meantime I had also found some issues with the following routines and just made new wrappers that I use instead of those included in the C libary. The dates are what I have on the files when I made my own versions.

        iop_flim                Aug 02
        sms_sevt                Jun 02
        sms_wevt                Jul 02
        wm_rptrt                Jun 02

The last update on Dave's sight that I found incuded the GD2 LIBC routines from March 2001.

Jim