No this is not a spam that has crept into the list, and I am not setting up
a scam to fleece QL users of all their money (tempting though the latter
is!).

It is a little quiet on the list at the moment, so a little question for
discussion. This is a theoretical question asked with a serious intention.

If a sum of about £1,000 were to become structurally available for QL
development each year, how should we use it?

The sort of thing I am thinking of, for example, is paying someone to write
the filters that would let us use Windows only printers with QPC.

Geoff Wicks