Rich Mellor wrote:
> Everything aside, what would it take for you to finish the
> HyperBrowser ??

  While people are surfing, a Internet (not web) Browser con never
be finished. Also when you think of the size of Mozilla it cannot be
finished. However HB can certainly be improved significantly.

> I am sure there are plenty of people who would be interested in this
> enough to assist you if you still want to progress the project

  Any help would be gratefully excepted, and speed things up. I need
to port the C version, then other people can write character set files (no
programming knowledge needed). The configuration files can also be
improved calls to graphic and other viewers. The fetcher needs to be
ported, it uses BSD sockets or replace by a plug compatible fetcher.
Jonathan Dent my a copy of his TCP/IP stack, but I cannot access the
email with it attached. So a new of copy SoQL being sent to me would
be helpful.
  This is just simple stuff to get us started, the real question is what
is need in what priority. I am guess inline graphics will make the
most woah factor, to draw in punters. Make HB a GUI program is another
thing that needs doing, it may make inline graphics easier and stop work
being done twice. Fonts, gopher+, etc
  Testing, Bug fixs, snippets of code.

--
                       Tarquin Mills
Norwich Sinclair and Clones Show (ORSAM 2004)