In a message dated 20/03/2004 13:49:01 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Can someone please remind me - where can I get the new sprite designer program for Pointer Environment.

See, this is the problem with public domain software - it is not advertised anywhere!
OK - I found sprited at last on Thierry's site (v1.10) - is there a later version.
This program seems easy enough to use, but has no manual alas and I can see no way of saving the design as a blob and a pattern which is what I really wanted to do (as EasySprite attempts to do).

IIs there another version or program??

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at: