Hi Jose,

thanks for your investigations on Google Map TMS support. I am not sure
about the legal status of that approach. Probably it's not in the sense
of Google. But as Google seems to have a very lax point of view on the
topic I decided to add that XML to

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/qlandkartegt/index.php?title=Collection_of_WMS_maps

until I get a complain from Google.

I did a few investigations on myself why the built-in tile server client
does not work. The result, instead of a picture Google sends back HTML,
telling me that the request is from a program not authorized to request
tiles. :( As expected Google is not happy if we do that.

Oliver