only if you dont want to block based files inside the zips.

>  Just trying to figure out what Q-S still does (thru
> perlscanner) that uvscan doesnt so i can justify leaving
> these options on.
>
> Also as a note i need the ability to decline attachments
> still.  Will uvscan natively let me do that (even if inside a
> zip file?)

you will still be able to block based on the attachment with force_unzip
and redundant_scanning off, but you cannot do anything related to the
files inside that zip.  uvscan only checks for viruses inside the zip,
no content scanner like perlscanner