Set in local.cf:
     score  RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM 0

Setting any score to 0 turns off the test.

---
Ed Henderson
Certainty Tech
http://www.certainty.net/

http://slashdot.org/articles/03/08/27/0214238.shtml?tid=111&tid=126

http://www.zdnet.com.au/newstech/communications/story/0,2000048620,20277
794,00.htm

I realize this is the wrong list, but googling havent helped me much, so
is
there anyone that can tell me how to disable Osirsoft in my Spamassassin

config?

i realize it must be lines i should change
header RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM   rbleval:check_rbl('osirusoft',
'relays.osirusoft.com.')
header X_OSIRU_OPEN_RELAY   rbleval:check_rbl('xxxxxxxx',
'xxxxxxxx.osirusoft.com.')

can someone tell me how to simply disable those 2 checks that
spamassassin
2.55 does by default.

for now i have just done
  score RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM 0