Hi,

I'm using qmail-scanner 1.13 with qmail 1.03 (debian packages from
dotdeb.org). qmail-scanner calls clamav and spamassassin.

This configuration is a front end for my society, hosted externally on a
dedicated server.

Internally, I have to (I'm not pleased with, that's different) use a
ms-exchange server. This one use a pop connector to pop all the mail for
each user in the society.

My problem is that the qmail-scanner process add a "from <user> <date>" line
in the middle of the headers. That's usually not a problem (with a real
mua, I mean, but even with outlook) but when the mail passes through the
exchange process I've got some problem.
If I have not the line "from <user> <date>", all is ok.

ex :
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Apr 28 10:18:18 2004

(I believe that this line is usefull for mbox but as I'm using qmail,
with maildir format, I don't need this line)

As I don't want to waste my time debugging exchange, I like best to
modify qmail-scanner to not write the line that does problem.

I had searched in qmail-scanner-queue.pl without success.
Do you know where I have to search to suppress this line ?

Thanks for any help,

--
Patrick