On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Jay Swackhamer wrote:

> From: Keith Burdis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > There are some examples in the maildropex(5) man page.
>
> There are dozens more examples in the qmail-uce anti-spam package on
> Mr.Sam's page.
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/5799/qmail-uce.html

This sounds like a good time for me to mention that I'm not going to
maintain this code for much longer.  If anyone wants to pick up the ball,
feel free to do so.

The simple reason is that I'm in the process of migrating away from Qmail,
so at some point around Y2K I will no longer need to use that code myself.

I should clarify that this is in regards to Qmail and the qmail-uce patch
only.  I'm still actively using, maintaining, and developing maildrop.