I am interested in implementing this patch, but I am not sure how to do it.
I am thinking of writing a wrapper around qmail-queue that reads the message
and envelope, does all the necessary changes and forwards it to qmail-queue.
What I don't know how to do is how to setup my wrapper to talk to
qmail-queue after exec'ing it.

Thanks,
Juan