Hi All!

I am in the process of changing my email adress. I tried to subscribe my new address and it did not work. I unsubcribe and resubscribe with my old address with no problem. Any clues?

JES
-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 7:56 PM
Subject: Newsgroup

In light of so much spam landing in this mailing list, would it be possible to stop fetching newsgroup posts and adding them to the list?  Then, although it is somewhat inconvenient, if someone really has something to say, they could subscribe to the list (and filter it out of their mail if needed).  Or, perhaps it'd be possible to have another list of subscribers that checks incomming addresses with those who have subscribed to send (and not recieve).  It seems like this list is a poor example of the possibilities...

PS, does anyone really post via the newsgroup?

Jacob Joseph