I just switched my qmail setup (one of them at least) to daemontools,
qmail, two tcpservers for smtp, one for qmqp. It works great, execpt for
one teensy thing.  I have the same run command for all the log files:

exec setuidgid qmaill \
        multilog t s4000000 ./logfiles '-*' '+*status:*' =logfiles/status

(except for the log size after the t, which I fiddle so each one rotates
its logs about equally often.)

The logger for qmail puts the status in logfiles/status.  The loggers for
the tcpservers don't, although they make the main logfiles (current,
rotating to @whatever) correctly.  It just creates a zero length status
file.  The status lines logged from tcpserver look like this:

@400000003aa13cff07eb6d7c tcpserver: status: 2/40

so it sure looks to me like they should be stored in logfiles/status.
Any suggestions what's wrong?

Regards,
John Levine, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Finger for PGP key, f'print = 3A 5B D0 3F D9 A0 6A A4  2D AC 1E 9E A6 36 A3 47