Peter Cavender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Ok, After I had all the problems resovled ... from installation to the
>configuration!!
> > I am now able to do the following:
> > 1) login and use qmail as my SMTP / POP server:
> > that is , when I use outlook or pine for example, to check for e-mails on qmail
>server, I got no errors reported at all.
> >
> > but when I use it to send e-mails, they do not arrive.
> > when I send e-mails to it i.e. to : [EMAIL PROTECTED] no problems reported and
>the message does not seem to be there!!
> >
> > Can someone help me in this matter!! I think I am pretty close to this..
> > Thanks.
>
> qmail by default does not relay any mail.

What's "default"?  control/rcpthosts present but empty?  If it's
absent, then qmail does relay.  Not, I think, a good choice, but so it
goes.
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/