Well, I am using qmail-1.03+patches.tar.gz, downloaded from a reliable
source of course.  Qmail-send and qmail-smtp log their information using
multilog, in the correct place of course (/var/log/qmail/(service-name).

What I am trying to do, is just move the log output of qmail-pop3d to the
same path, from maillog.

Currently logging is controlled by supervise (Daemon tools I think), and
uses logger or syslog (I think), to write log file output.  I want to change
that output to be written by multilogger.

Any ideas?

Sean