I have problem like this:

There's "qmail" binded to IP1 port 25
And there's "qmail2" binded to IP2 port 25

IP1 is on eth0
IP2 is an alias - eth0:0

My problem is that I want to pass some of mail's to "qmail2" using smtproutes,
but qmail'a seems to treat this mail as a local delivery and gives me errors
like:

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at testserv.szi.pl.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
> it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

where [EMAIL PROTECTED] is recipient address.

How can I teach qmail to treat IP2 as a remote?

--
Daniel Fenert            --==> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <==--
==-P o w e r e d--b y--S l a c k w a r e-=-ICQ #37739641-==