http://qmailadmin.sf.net/

1.2.10 - released 20-Feb-06

Not many changes in the past 4+ months.  The most significant change is
the addition of an index and search box on the aliases page.  Thanks to
Marko Lerota for sponsoring development of that feature.

There were a few more minor changes related to the vpopmail 5.4.14
release, and an updated Bulgarian translation from Peter Pentchev.

Released in -devel instead of -stable because it hasn't had much testing.
I'll move it to -stable in a month if no one finds any bugs.

ChangeLog:

Peter Pentchev
- Update Bulgarian translation. [1421770]
- qmailadmin.c: Fix potential buffer overflow.
- alias.c: missing semicolon when using VALIAS, eliminate unused
  variable warnings when using VALIAS.

Tom Collins
- mailinglist.c: Fix problem with enable/disable ezmlm-cgi access
  to archives.
- alias.c: Add index and user search to the aliases page.  When
  deleting an alias, return to the page that alias would have been
  on.  This feature was sponsored by Marko Lerota. [894823, 877895]
- qmailadmin.h: undef MAX_BUFF if previously defined (too small) by
  vpopmail.h.  Include vpopmail.h before qmailadmin.h so we can
  always redefine MAX_BUFF.