Hello,

        Since the weekend, I have started to get the following error from
the toaster-watcher.pl cronjob which is set for every 5 mins:

fopen: @40000000513f204b35d8b0dc.s: No such file or directory
syscmd: /usr/local/bin/isoqlog >/dev/null
syscmd: result: 65280

I tried looking online, but haven't come across anything of use to point me
I nthe right direction. Just wondering if anyone on here has come across
this before. To my knowledge nothing has been added/removed/upgraded or any
configs changed on the server. If I had to guess I would think its trying to
open a temp file of some sort since the file its trying to open is different
in each instance of the error, but I don't see any files like that In the
/tmp directory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt Rauch