Ditto for QMailToaster. I expect that switching to ezmlm-idx-040 should fix things up.
http://www.untroubled.org/ezmlm/archive/0.40/ezmlm-idx-0.40.tar.gz
--
-Eric 'shubes'

On 11/27/2013 01:13 PM, Tom Collins wrote:
QmailAdmin used an older version of ezmlm.  I can't quite recall which one it
was designed for, but I'm running ezmlm 0.53 with ezmlm-idx-040 on my system.

-Tom