        From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 3:12 PM
        To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
        Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Banned from using RulesDuJour?

        Eric "Shubes" wrote:

                Jake,
                Does this affect QTP RDJ? I'm not using RDJ (yet).

        Not anymore. The RDJ installed by QTP gets it's initial config
from my server (http://v2gnu.com/qmail/rdjconfig) from which I've
already removed that ruleset. Anyone who has already installed RDJ from
the QTP package prior to 1-23-07 will need to remove the "ANTIDRUG"
option from their config file located in /etc/rulesdujour/config