Below is a message I have been receiving from the qmailtoaster-list-help
email for some time now.  Can someone explain what exactly is going on
and what I can look at to see why messages would be bouncing when sent
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I am receiving emails from the qmailtoaster
list on a daily basis so I don't understand why I would be continually
receiving messages that tell me that messages are bouncing.  Any help is
appreciated.

Steve