I will never claim to be an expert but I had a similar problem with
delivery not getting to individuals on hotmail.com accounts, msn.com
accounts and sbcgloblal.net.  All of these were big name providers that
evidently were not delivering email from our domain because we had an
SPF record that was not configured correctly.  It was not showing the
email coming from our domain as coming from the IP address for our
domain.  For this reason they were treating our email as spam.

I subscribed to an SPF mail list and was able to get advice from them on
how to reconfigure my SPF record for our domain that helped with our
problem.  If you are interested you can subscribe to their list here:

http://www.openspf.org/Forums

Good luck,
Steve