Eric,
I would like to post some information on bounces I am receiving that are
similar to Jim's bounces.  I have been watching this thread for any
information on this problem in hopes that answers to Jim will help with
my bounce problems also.  I have been receiving these messages from
various mail lists I subscribe to.  Any information that can be provided
on what may be causing these bounces would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Here is the bounce information I received from the spamassassin mail
list:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce message I
received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe
bounces, I will remove your address from the users mailing list, without
further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the users mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

send a short message to: