PakOgah wrote:
hmm... seems not, in fact I disable chkuser module
lets ask the qmailtoaster's Pros
Jake, ES, EE any suggestion?

Disabling chkuser will set your limit at whatever the /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming is. If you're talking about bypassing chkuser by way of the tcp.smtp file, that would be a good question. I'd assume the above was still valid, but would want to check. You can bump the value for CHKUSER in tcp.smtp, but there is a hard limit at 254 (if I remember right) that can be changed - it's a compile option.