On 03/01/2010 10:51 AM, sa...@magicwisp.com wrote:
I have setup DKIM using Jakes videos, and the wiki for domainkeys.  I have
a problem.  DKIM isn't working at all and domainkeys is intermittent.
Here is the email I get from check-a...@verifier.port25.com.

DomainKeys check details:
Result:         fail (bad signature)
ID(s) verified: header.from=jack.d.mar...@magicwisp.com
DNS record(s):
     private._domainkey.magicwisp.com. 1800 IN TXT "k=rsa;
p=MEwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADOwAwOAIxAMkz2QL1kfW6aYgNIzfIdANn/mpttgsGyazGDWAMas
0jf4LFv2PU04CcshyL+637GwIDAQAB"

DKIM check details:
Result:         permerror (key "dkim1._domainkey.mail.magicwisp.com" doesn't
exist)

I think this last one will be your issue - it's expecting a record for dkim1._domainkey.mail.magicwisp.com
Try adding a record for that and see if it resolves your issue.
I believe someone else had a similar issue and posted on the list about this, maybe 3-4 months back. Search the archives. If you cannot find anything, I'll check my account as they may have email me directly.