What methods did you use to test that domain. There are 2 on the link http://www.qmailtoaster.com/dkim.html

1) In order to test your settings, simply send an email to:
check-a...@verifier.port25.com and/or check-au...@verifier.port25.com
   with the suject of "test" (without the quotes) and "Just testing" in the
body (also without quotes). It is best but not required
   to have a subject and body because this service will also show you how
spamassassin rated your email. If you have a GMAIL or Yahoo
   email account sending to either or both accounts DKIM signatures could be
verified.
   Click to test  <mailto: check-a...@verifier.port25.com?subject=test&body=Just
testing>
2) To test your DKIM signature wiith OpenDKIM's 'opendkim-testkey' utility
install opendkim and run the utility:
   a) # yum install epel-release opendkim
   b) # opendkim-testkey -vvvv -d otherdomain.com  -k
/var/qmail/control/dkim/otherdomain.com.key -s dkim1

opendkim-testkey: using default configfile /etc/opendkim.conf opendkim-testkey: /var/qmail/control/dkim/otherdomain.com.key: WARNING: unsafe permissions opendkim-testkey: key loaded from /var/qmail/control/dkim/otherdomain.com.key opendkim-testkey: checking key 'dkim1._domainkey.otherdomain.com' opendkim-testkey: key OK