> Yes, that did the trick, thank you! However, since
> qx.ui.table.model.Simple does fine without named column data, it would
> be worth thinking about reworking the remote table model accordingly.
> not having the repetitive column ids in the transferred code saves a lot
> of bandwith and with the right metadata, you really do not need to have
> data structure with named columns.

Hi all,

as far as I recognize, something like this

  //...
  setColumns(["First name", "Middle name", "Last name"],
  //...
  // Data "example"
  data = [ {"foo", "bar", "baz"},

works, too.
Correct me if I'm wrong. I used this technique a while ago and it worked
as expected (minimum bandwidth). Although the access to the data is "not so
nice" when you have to access some column in a row like " row[2] " etc.

/Peter