Hello Sebastian,

is is possible that the file qx.core.PackageManager.js was submitted by
accident (R10807 of legacy_0_7_x branch)?

It seems to me that after I updated my qooxdoo framework sources to the latest
revision of the legacy branch, this file causes the following error at runtime:

[...]
qxpackages is not defined
http://127.0.0.1/Application/qooxdoo/frontend/framework/source/class/qx/core/PackageManager.js
Line 83
    statics._parts = qxpackages.parts;
[...]

Completely removing this file did fix this. And by looking into the file, it
seems to be in a very very early development state ;)

Or should I add something to my make file?

Best regards,
  Peter Schneider