Hi Derrell,

> [...]
> Unfortunately that won't work in the "build" version. Mixins can't currently
> touch private members (those with leading double underscores). It will work
> fine in the source version, but then fail with the build version.
>
> See the comments others have made for alternative solutions.
>
> Derrell
> [...]

Thanks a lot for that info! Is there any documentation on this behavior?
I can't find it. Neither for 0.8 nor for 1.0 ...
It should be mentioned here [1] & [2].
  Is it a "normal" behavior of Mixins in other languages to disallow for
private access? If that is the case and this behavior is wanted in qooxdoo, the
generator should inform about mis-use. A warning would be nice.

  Peter

[1] http://qooxdoo.org/documentation/0.8/mixins
[2] http://qooxdoo.org/documentation/1.0/mixins