Hi Derrell and everyone,

We've been able to solve the problem. It was one of those kind of
extremely silly problems that sometimes are hard to find. I post the
explanation here just to prevent others (we've lost almost two days of
work!).

I was just that we were closing the socket in server side. I don't now
why, but in one of our server's scripts we were erroneously calling
(asp.net) Response.Close() instead of Response.End() after flushing
contents to the client.

The first method closes the socket and it seems that Google Chrome 5
(only Chrome 5) doesn't like it. It can't handle this kind of "reset
by peer" event, even when the script has finished sending its contents
(related with the keep-alive?). All other browsers, including FF, IE,
Opera, Safari and other Chrome/Chromium versions (older and newer)
handle it without problems.

Thanks again,

Al