Qooxdoo Developers:
i want to ask earnestly consider the posibility to add a signal focus to the
Table object.
in some of my Qooxdoo programs I use many Tables in a single screen and is a
very difficult for the user identify wich table have the focus. I try adding
an indicator, but is a precarious solution does not cover all needs because
in some scenarios it does not work. My knowledge of javascript and Qooxdoo
does not allow me do it better by my self.

I hope they consider relevant to this application if it seems right. I look
forward to any information about it. Thanks.