with this little example I need ask 2 questions:

1) First, you must double-click in all 15 items from the first list.
Observe the behavior. Why second and third list have different behavior?

Is only for curiosity. I was a problem until I detect this little extrange
behavior.

2) What is the correct form for fireEvent "dblclick" with the button? I get
a error and I cant understand why.

Y use qooxdoo 1.2.

var doc = this.getRoot();

var list1 = new qx.ui.form.List();
list1.addListener("dblclick", function(e){
        var listItem = list1.getSelection()[0];
        list1.remove(listItem);
        list3.add(listItem);
        list3.setSelection([listItem]);

        var listItem2 = new qx.ui.form.ListItem(listItem.getLabel());
        list2.add(listItem2);
        list2.setSelection([listItem2]);
});
doc.add(list1, {left: 20, top: 20});
var list2 = new qx.ui.form.List();
doc.add(list2, {left: 220, top: 20});
var list3 = new qx.ui.form.List();
doc.add(list3, {left: 420, top: 20});

for (var x = 0; x < 15; x++) {
        listItem = new qx.ui.form.ListItem("item" + x);
        list1.add(listItem);
}

var button = new qx.ui.form.Button("fireEvent dblclick");
button.addListener("execute", function(e){
        try {
                list1.fireEvent("dblclick", qx.event.type.Mouse);;
        } catch (ex) {
                alert(ex);
        }
});