Hi. I need a little help, I want fire "Esc" keypress event, for example, in
textfield by code.
What is wrong with this example (txtBuscar is a qx.ui.form.TextField). Is
this the correct use of fireEvent("keypress"...) ?, please give me some help
about

var evt = document.createEvent("KeyboardEvent");
evt.initKeyEvent("keypress", true, true, window, false, false, false, false,
27, 27);
txtBuscar.fireEvent("keypress", qx.event.type.KeySequence, [evt, txtBuscar,
"Escape"]);

I get this error from debugger, and I cant understand
168526 No dispatcher can handle event of type keypress on
qx.ui.form.TextField

Im using qooxdoo 1.4 and 1.6, Windows XP and Firefox 11

sorry my english