- this only means something with the runtime environment (web server,
browser, firebug, ...) takes an effect.

really, I suspect all this is a firebug problem.
But I need to ask you, to this forum. Maybe somebody known something about.
It is also strange that this happens only with 2.x versions.

- Could you re-test this, but instead of just pressing F5 delete your
entire browser cache each time, and then reload the app?!
Also, disable Firebug, and try the reload testing again.
See if this changes things.

Yes. I was trying all. But, with Firebug activated + 2.x, always have
problem.

- Is this still true?

Yes. I work every day with 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 versions applicattions.
Now I am doing some modifications to 1.4 application. And compile/run
without any problem.