Hi (sorry the english!)

I use a HTMLtable within a IFrame for some large listing of things, for
printing.
I want try using this widget http://demo.qooxdoo.org/4.1/website-api/#Table
, instead the HTMLtable. For printing too.

Now I can run de qx.Website basic skeleton example application within the
IFrame, but I cant understand how using the Table. I read the manual,
documentation, some post here, but still cant understand.
Is there any basic example, how create and fill the table.

is my guess fine or wrong, I can use qx.Website.table instead HTMLtable for
some large printing¿

thanks